Search by Bike
- Fender Eliminators
- Rear Huggers
- Custom Bodywork
- MGP Exhausts
- LED Blinkers
- Color Form Bodywork
- Race Bodywork
- Frame Sliders
- What is Hotbodies Racing's Customer Satisfaction policy?
- What do I need to do to start a warranty claim?
We offer a 100% guarantee on every product we sell. We want to treat you , our customer, the same way we would want to be treated. Now our policy does have some limits and its not an open return policy, we can only exchange or refund what is OUR product defect.
- If our product has any manufacturing defect, we will replace it free of charge or accept a return on the product for a full refund.
- You must contact us within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund, after this time frame we cannot offer the refund option.
- This guarantee applies to new, unused products that have not been modified.
- Before sending a new replacement to you, we must receive the original, defective part back first.
- We can only offer a refund if you bought the product directly through us; if you purchased through any other dealer, you must contact them for a refund.
- In some cases, we may access up to a 15% restocking fee.
In many instances, there may be some tricks to mounting the product that we can walk you through. Please send us as many detailed photos as possible, with a full description of the issues you are having to email@example.com. We will then be able to walk you through the problem you are having or if the product has an issue we will issue you a RA# to exchange the product if necessary.