Search by Bike
- Fender Eliminators
- Rear Huggers
- Custom Bodywork
- MGP Exhausts
- LED Blinkers
- Color Form Bodywork
- Race Bodywork
- Frame Sliders
Suzuki Race Bodywork
Suzuki GSX-R 1000 2007-08
Top Factory supported teams like HANNspree Ten Kate Honda (WSBK/WSS), B&G PATA Ducati (WSBK), Team Reitwagen BMW (WSBK), Antonio Banderas' Promo Racing (Moto2), Monster M4 Suzuki (AMA), Vesrah Suzuki (AMA) and many more teams worldwide use Hotbodies Racing Bodywork for one reason; to win races and championships. There is no compromising in professional competition. Our high-quality bodywork
not only performs to those standards, it's priced for a privateers budget.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Contingency paid in EVERY race club in the USA.
- Lightest bodywork available on the market.
- Four-harness fiberglass fabric for extra durability.
- Ultra Flexible for easy installation.
- Kevlar reinforced mounting areas.
- Finished in an automotive grade urethane primer;
Light Gray on the outside, black on the inside.
- AMA/WSBK Spec oil containment belly pan.
Suzuki Race Bodywork Options
- Complete Set (Upper, Lower, Tail, Fender)
- Race Upper
- Race Lower
- Race Tail
- Race Front Fender
- Race Windscreen (Stock Shape) - Clear
Have a review for this Suzuki Race Bodywork?
While reading a WERA post back in January, I realized that my new Hotbodies bodywork I purchased from my dealer was there old stuff with the white primer on it from 2009. I emailed Roger at Hotbodies and he was really helpful and swapped it out for a new set with the new improved gray primer as soon as I sent it to them.
I put the new bodywork on my 08' GSX-R 1000 this weekend and it fit great with no installation problems at all. I just drilled the holes where the indents were on the body work and bolted it up. The quality and flexibility has greatly improved and I am very happy with the product.
Hotbodies is definitely helping privateer racers by paying contingency as well as offering affordable bodywork and great costumer service. They stand behind their product and do what it takes to help their customers. Thank you Roger!!
March 2nd 2011